Sunday, February 27, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge

I've joined a blogging challenge for the first time. It begins in April. Bloggers have to blog every day, except weekends, and each day has to be on a subject starting with a letter of the alphabet, A to Z.

I know what you're thinking: Just what Lisa needs, another way to spend time not writing her novel.

Well, you might be right. On the other hand, writng is writing.

I'm planning on being through the first draft of my novel by then. And if I'm not, I look on this as a writing exercise. Twenty-six subjects in twenty-six days. In alphabetical order. That should get my creativity flowing. And if I keep the posts short and on a subject I'm familiar with, it shouldn't be too time consuming. I'm hoping to use it as a warm-up to working on a WIP.

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment