Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life Premise

Creating a premise for my story made me think about what the premise for my life would be.

A few possibilities:
  • I write therefore I am.
  • A life lived in fear is a life not lived.
  • Believe you are and you will be.
  • If you never try, you'll never succeed.
  • Procrastination leads to stagnation.

Okay, now I'm depressed. This is making me think of all the things I wanted to do in my life and never got around to.

Like write.

The best thing to do would be gather what's left of my self-worth and go do at least one of those things.

Like write.

So, I think I'll make some cinnamon toast and hot chocolate and curl up with a good book! That will comfort me and make everything all better.

(And that's exactly how I got to where I am today: chubby and unpublished.)

No comments:

Post a Comment