Saturday, June 26, 2010

Angel Slayer by Michele Hauf

They say you need to read in order to write well. I'm good with that. I normally read about five books at a time:
  1. A bathroom book
  2. A bedside book
  3. A purse book
  4. A car book
  5. An ebook on my Nook
My new bathroom book is Angel Slayer by Michele Hauf. It's part of a series called of Angels and Demons from Harlequin (Silhouette) in the Nocturne line. I'm not big on angels but I do love a good demon. (Is that an oxymoron? Can a demon be good?) To my delight the hero is the demon and a fallen angel is the villain. Her descriptions are so fresh I wish I had written them. The characters are multi-layered with just enough mystery to keep me curious but not dragged out so long I lose patience and page to the end to get it over with. I'm enjoying the intrigue. That's saying a lot for me; I'm very impatient. This is the first book I've read by Michele Hauf. I'll definitely look for more from her.



No comments:

Post a Comment